This warranty supersedes all previous publications. Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. manufactures its products with the highest standard of workmanship, using the best materials available through state of the art process. Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. proudly warrants its products as follows:
Extended Warranty for Specific Products (Offered from Date of Invoice)
|Filters & Filter Systems||2 years|
|Underwater Lights||1 year (Bulbs - 90 days)|
|Control Devices||1 year|
|Heat Pumps and Heat Exchangers||1 year|
|Salt Chlorinators & UV Systems||1 year (2 years for Cell Material)|
|White Goods||1 year|
|Clean Equipment & all others||1 year|
Exceptions that May Result in Denial of a Warranty Claim
1. Damage caused by careless handling, improper repackaging,or shipping.
2. Damage due to misapplication, misuse, abuse or failure to operate and install the equipment as specified in the owner's manual.
3. Damage caused by a misuse, abuse or failure to operate and install the equipment out of the scope of a professional level demanded in similar equipment or installation type.
4. Damage due to unauthorized product modifications or failure to use original replacement parts of Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd.
5. Damage caused by negligence or failure to properly maintain products as specified in the owners manual.
6. Damage caused by failure to maintain water chemistry in conformity with the standards of the swimming pool industry for any length of time.
7. Damage caused by water freezing inside the product.
8. Accidental damage, fire or other circumstances outside the control of Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd.
9. Items had been repaired or altered in any way by any person that is not authorized by Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd.
10. Wear & tear parts.
Summary of Emaux Claim Process in 3 Steps:
1. Claim: Customer contacts Emaux’s salesperson and provides completed details of the claim which includes:
· Information about the failed products e.g.the part number(s) and serial number(s)
· Description of the complaint/failure
2. Once the complaint is received, the product quality incident will then be reviewed by Emaux’s Quality Department following the "Emaux Warranty Policy" in the 2018 Emaux Product Catalogue.
3. Conclusion: After the investigation is completed, Emaux will inform the distributor accordingly.
Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. warrants any of above items from workmanship and / or material(s). Should a defect become evident during the term of warranty, Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. will, at its option, repair or replace such item or part at its own cost and expense. Customer will need to follow the warranty claim procedures from Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. in order to obtain the benefit of this warranty.
Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. is not, however, responsible under this warranty for any cost of shipping or transportation of the equipment or parts thereof "to" or "from" our technical operations. Emaux shall not be liable for any loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses such as labor cost, phone calls, legal cost or material cost incurred in connection with the replacement or removal of the equipment, and any other consequential or incidental damage on persons or assets. Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for any business profit loss due to operation stop and the non-conformity product equipment. No indemnity or damages can be claimed on any account whatever.
Warranty or Representations by Others
No dealer or other person has the authority to provide any warranty on behalf of Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. or its brands. Accordingly, Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any such warranty or representation. Emaux Warranty Policy (2016/2017): This document supersedes all previous version of our statements / publications.
Emaux Water Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the final right to exercise all warranties in case of disputes.